Skype
Dmagic916

All 12 art Reviews

Unmasked Romulus - Commission Unmasked Romulus - Commission

Really great drawing, only problem I have is the antlers seem really off. As in not at the right angles.

FRO-G FRO-G

LMAO. You just did that. Shake n' Bake BB. ;)

DeepSeaDigital responds:

haha man It's too good

pixelated super heroes pixelated super heroes

good

but the blurriness is what kinda kills it. did you make it in ms paint or some other program. if you made it in ms paint I could help you with resizing and whatnot

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks jouste told me a way of making it better quality on photo shop so it will be better quality next time. the program is called pixen

the House with a Window the House with a Window

Great

its really good. I like the shading and 3d element to it. but it looks a little plain on the color set dont you agree? other than that its pretty fantastic.

HappyYeti responds:

Admittedly the color scheme is a little plain, i was planning to do a sign on top and maybe some stickers on the window but i ran out of time and didn't want to spoil it by doing something wrong...

Sincerely
The Happy Yeti

The Boobies. The Boobies.

Good

but why is it rated everyone? lol.

spiffymai responds:

It isn't. It has the nice pretty purple M for Mature. =D

Gex Gex

Damn

its been awhile since I've seen this face.

great job on this one.

Old pixel works Old pixel works

Great Stuff

The best thing in these pictures are the amount of detail put into them

Kick to face! Kick to face!

Good

this is pretty good, but one thing I'd like to point out is the left leg. It looks a little awkward doesn't it? i think you should've made it just a tad thinner, because if you compare it to your other leg it looks off.

other than that, its a good drawing.

Rhunyc responds:

You're right... D: I didn't notice! Thanks for pointing that out. :)

I appreciate the nice crit!! :D

JJWALLACE BANNER JJWALLACE BANNER

Great

I like the art. Reminds me of a japanese poster.

so it begins... so it begins...

LOL

Diggin the colors. For some reason, this reminds me of the beastie boys "Intergalactic" video. lol. good job. and you should check my work now since its in a better quality now thanks to you.