Skype
Dmagic916

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

NICE.

THAT WAS AMAZING. ACTION WAS RIDICULOUS (A MUCH BIGGER IMPROVEMENT FROM YOUR LAST TWO), STORY WAS GREAT AND THE ACTING WAS OUTSTANDING. REALLY BROUGHT TOGETHER THE STORY. FINALLY, THOUGH. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER. GLAD TO SEE THAT THERES MORE TO COME. AND THE ENDING BY THE WAY. PRICELESS.

5/5 10/10

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Lol

wasnt expecting that. lol. so very dramatic as it builds up for the final fight and then "plop!". lol. priceless.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

very good

is it me or is it whenever you play this over again, the camera changes and im not doing anything. The music changes as well too right?

David Carradine Hangman David Carradine Hangman

well

i really do like how people complain about you doing this. the man killed himself. which means he wanted to die. someone who kills themselves could possibly be made fun of since they did it to themselves why not?

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

good job.

this gives you so much more that you can do. wanna see the finished producted

Smileys War Smileys War

nice game

this is one of the funnest i've played so far.

8-bit Insomnia 8-bit Insomnia

Very nice.

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks!

Sandopolis Zone Piano/drums Sandopolis Zone Piano/drums

LOL

For some reasons this makes me smirk alil bit. probably because it sound a little upbeat. its good tho none the less. 10/10

-Zon- Zelda (Fairy Fountain) -Zon- Zelda (Fairy Fountain)

great

it was already exellent as it was, but then when the drums were introduced it brought it to the next level making it rather relaxing as well. the drums seem to be soothing. great job. 5/5 10/10

Unmasked Romulus - Commission Unmasked Romulus - Commission

Really great drawing, only problem I have is the antlers seem really off. As in not at the right angles.

FRO-G FRO-G

LMAO. You just did that. Shake n' Bake BB. ;)

DeepSeaDigital responds:

haha man It's too good

pixelated super heroes pixelated super heroes

good

but the blurriness is what kinda kills it. did you make it in ms paint or some other program. if you made it in ms paint I could help you with resizing and whatnot

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks jouste told me a way of making it better quality on photo shop so it will be better quality next time. the program is called pixen